LYC 0.00% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

mashal ahmad declates co-products successful, page-3

1. 564 Posts.
    @IEx

This extract from that encouraging article:

Mashal berkata, melalui penghasilan produk komersial berkenaan, syor supaya Lynas menyediakan kemudahan pelupusan tetap (PDF) untuk sisa yang dihasilkan kilang memproses nadir bumi itu sudah lagi tidak relevan.

"Ini kerana kita telah berjaya menjadikan sisa ini sebagai produk yang bukan lagi radioaktif, larut resap dan toksik, jadi, apa saya boleh katakan di sini adalah tidak relevan lagi untuk kita menyediakan PDF.

..if good ol' Googy Trans can be at all believed, roughly means....

Mashal said, through the production of commercial products, a recommendation for the Lynas provides permanent disposal facility (PDF) for the waste they produce rare earth processing plant that is not relevant anymore.

"This is because we have managed to make this waste as a product that is no longer radioactive and toxic leachate, so, what I can say here is no longer relevant to us to provide PDF"
    oOo

However, I, along with Mashal and the rest of Lynas management STILL look longingly forward to the IMPRIMATUR of the AELB -and- the DOE that it is, IN FACT,"no longer relevant to us to provide PDF"

..THAT ANNOUNCEMENT will be a sturdy hook to hang my hat on and hopefully will follow with minimum delay - I mean ..what's there not to like? :)

--------------
    Memory Lane - one from the vault... 2 years of our lives have passed since this :(

Friday February 10, 2012
    Lynas: Residue from rare earth plant will be safe

KUALA LUMPUR: Lynas Malaysia Sdn Bhd says residue from its rare earth plant in Kuantan will be “safe” and can be used to build roads.
    Its managing director Datuk Mashal Ahmad said the firm had succeeded in lowering the radiation level of its residue to below 1 Becquerel per gramme (Bq/g), which is similar to the radiation level in fertiliser.
    “We have also proven that the residue does not leach and is not toxic.
    “Therefore, it (the residue) can be used for commercial application,” Mashal said yesterday.
    He added that the water leach purification residue was classified as “very low level radioactive waste” by international standards.
    However, Mashal said the company still needed approval from the Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) and Department of Environment before the residue could be used for commercial purposes.
    He added that such usage of the residue was “not new” and common in developed countries.
    Mashal said if the residue could be used commercially, there would be no need to have a permanent disposal facility.
    He said the rare earth refinery in Gebeng was expected to begin operations between April and June.

IMHO
    DYOR
    GLTAL
    PUMP UP THE VOLUME!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134 $7.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.21 393 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.49am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.