CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

mashala signed, page-101

1. 4,627 Posts.
    Hi Domum

Yes totally agree with all your points there. You have to feel that maybe that last weekly bar has been skewed by the SPP and the selling action that has taken place ie people taking a quick profit.

Never underestimate certain groups abilities though to move the price to where they want though. They tend to act in times of fear and uncertainty to precipitate large down moves, so that's something to be wary of. I've seen it in many stocks where a report hasn't come out as the thread discussions have expected and continual small sell orders or bot manipulation has been used to precipitate a panic sell and shake a lot of people out. It's just all stuff to be wary of and when you have such unbridled enthusiasm and hope in a stock you have to be very careful. Makes it a prime target for panic selldowns. Hence my warnings over the last week for people to be aware of what can happen re stock manipulation and to hang on tight. This especially applies in the case of SPP's where the SM now know where a lot of buying action has taken place and have a good idea of where stops have been set. Take a look if you can at what happened to BMN on Friday. That was a classic stops busting shakeout!

Well we'll see what happens this week I guess, makes it all very interesting that's for sure.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.