CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

mashala signed, page-84

1. 4,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Thanks gefi.

I can appreciate that there are many people employed in or have a financial interest in trading and that these people look for guidance from all available sources. The charts are by all accounts created by a set of guiding principles translated into arithmetic.

Somewhat like the ancient mariners, who were people unable to see beyond the horizon (and without as much as a compass), and so looked to the stars. Gods were created and positioned in the night sky. The future was written in those skies for those mariners. The simple reality was of course that it was the ingenuity and practical essence of available materials and technology that gave the mariners' a boat in the first place. No boat, no mariner; ergo no charts.

Charting is (how you say) derigour for today's investor. What we have as I see it is a Yin/Yang situation re charts-fundamentals. My tendency is to go with the value investment advice and to also listen to how traders operate. I am cautious of reading too much into charts. I keep my chart observations very simple. 'Simple is as simple does' is the saying I think.

Simply CCC is a goer and all the volatility will only be seen as a ripple as the company sets off into the world of the mid-tier producers, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.