PYC 0.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Enumerate i wasnt suggesting that Janssen had manoeuvered...

1. 5,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Enumerate i wasnt suggesting that Janssen had manoeuvered anything regarding the cr. My issue is with the pyc management as usual appearing to be deliberately deceptive or stunningly naieve. They hinted at a license deal before a cr. Fair enough things may not have gone as expected, but they knowingly and deliberately brought out a market update at the end of march that had absolutely no mention of the deal outcome, and no mention of it in future milestones. Its like playing that game with the three cups with these guys. Theyve been tipping major deals for years now but without fail they seem to dissapear with no future mention. Am i wrong in thinking that any update end of february could have mentioned the license was or was not still a posibility. Either update accurately on proposed deals or dont bloody hint at them.Unless the intention was to be deliberately deceptive to boost uptake of the cr. My biggest grizzle is after all these years if they are being honest and are genuinely surprised everytime their predictions go south then they obviously dont have a clue how to close a deal. To close a deal with our money more importantly. If they are truly this naive on when a deal will work out then we will continue doing deals that cost more than they earn.
    They started talking 2-3 deals a year and cash sustainability 3-4 years ago now. Can they really still be standing in the corner stunned saying "Wow i really thought we had that one this time" Surelyat least some of their peers must be laughing at their continued misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $17.86K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1081168 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 505604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.