ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

masrket no grasped oil bonanza, page-23

1. 2,086 Posts.
    "...far to big a discovery to idle..."

And you base this on what??? Just a bit too early to making statements like that champ.

What I think many of you new to this stock (and there seems to be plenty of you) don't quite understand is that that previous wells drilled by ERH and it's joint venture partner also showed very large oil columns, specifically 143m in block 430, yet testing proved flow rates of only 90BOPD, and only 60BOPD from the first well drilled in block330....nothing to write home about at all.

What this stock does have going for it is the extremely long life of the oilfields in the area, and that ERH have enough cash reserves to see it through to better times.

There would have been many nervous holders who were in at much higher prices, who would have been eager to exit after seeing the shareprice fall under 10 cents as it did recently....and not to mention the traders who would have sold today.

Talk of conspiracies, which seem to run rampant throughout just about all the threads on Hotcopper, are just crap.

I see ERH as a long term play which, given the nature of the oilfields (long life), and the ability to drill mulitple wells in the producing fields at low cost, should provide excellent cash flow relative to it's market cap....but all this in time.

In the meanwhile, ERH keeps on drilling, proving up it's resource base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.