OLI 0.00% 1.2¢ oliver's real food limited

Mass exodus of exec staff continues?, page-16

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    It is not a good look, especially the resignation of Annie Brownjohn so soon. That is disappointing without explanation though these matters can be complex. Tammie Phillips is still there. It may be too soon to judge without knowing the full story. Well, lets see how things go in the 2nd quarter. It may be important to remember that if one compartmentalizes the resignations and puts them to the side, it is still a rosy picture for Oliver's and the share price has reflected from 4.1c t0 11c in a short period and now a more realistic level around 8c until more solid news is received. Call me naive but I'll likely buy more shares if it drops a little more as I think there will be positive news ahead. Two busy quarters are on their way with Victoria stores (half the network) opening up and Aussies forced to holiday locally and many more positives as well, including Gelba keeping a close watch on proceedings (though at this stage ill vote against the suggested appointees due to the cost unless Gelba offers to pay for them) . Great day to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.288M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 353586 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 213089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.