Mass of unreported infections. True Coronavirus fatality rate very low. Lockdown. Why?, page-215

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Kingpins

I've been quoted and stick with the/my current score so far of Recovered V Dead as the only true source of Covid-19 numbers.
    This is the only hard numbers we have so far that can give a solid number as it is the only real source of resolved numbers,
    IE Recovered or Dead. There is after all only those two outcomes.
    The number of infected are either weeks away or before an outcome, and they are a misrepresentation of those who are still yet to be detected.
    The only true resolved numbers are those now recovered or dead.
    I still stick by the numbers found to be infected also, there is a six to seven week overlap of those tested who will carry the Virus upon current testing whether they show symptoms or not.
    I might ask why the large majority that are found Negative if it is the case that most people already have the Virus as claimed by others ?
    Surely even the Asymptomatic are able to be found by regular testing, if so why are they not being found ? The testing seems to be able to find those even without symptoms at the current time, mostly those who are not succumbing to the illness as well. Yet the vast majority are testing negative. Which undermines the Most people already have it Doctrine right ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.