Mate your whole car analogy made no sense, it was a total crock....

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Mate your whole car analogy made no sense, it was a total crock. As is your fictional martial law theory and your year and a half statement. I'm guessing you haven't really travelled much around 3rd world countries or seen how the majority of the other side lives. Be thankful our government cares enough to limit deaths of Australian citizens as much as possible. Any other approach would be immensely incomprehensible. So we have to take an economic hit as individuals. Yes some wil struggle. Maybe it will knock some sense into the new age of people who demand immediate gratification needs without working for it and people will become less materialistic and understand what we have in Australia is a privilege not a right. Most have never lived through REAL hardship. Many are two or three generations away from people who gave up everything to start a new life and build something through real pain. Is that something you've experienced? I doubt it. Give me my economy and stuff the older people, we can sacrifice them as long as I can get my new iPhone every year. No. Take a stand. The government is on top of this. Saving Australian lives is the priority. Your iPhone can wait.
    Last edited by makattack: 08/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.