RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Warriors make war ,law makers make law. Who and where are your...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Warriors make war ,law makers make law.

Who and where are your peace makers and peace keepers...

Where are the selfless public servants that link the chain mail of governance inexorably

Every Somalian that I have ever met, tells me that the normal greeting is;

''HIWARRIOR''

If constant and protracted tribal war, instead of concilliation through moderated dialogue is the culture, then you will remain globally handicapped in every way.

You will remain a UN aid dependant collective of perceived selfish battling tribes, changing alliances, increasing factionalism, without any real peace, quality of life, and wealth creation.

If the current groups that are prepared to help you unlock your natural resources are not supported, thus creating wealth and encouraging peace, your country will remain globally disadvantaged for generations to come.

Public companies will simply not be able to attract investors who have seen little improvement (from there perspective) since the ''Black hawk down'' anarchy..

We hope and pray that a concilliatory answer to the bloodshed can be found soon, and peace and concordance will return.

The current factionalism within the TFG has indeed made the T for transitional grow darker.

We know that you read Hot Copper.

A photo with law makers and a computer screen showing the h/c/web site was published mid year.

Sincerely DWJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.