AVR 8.35% $9.99 anteris technologies ltd

MassDevice article, page-2

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    This is a must read article for all Admedus holders and potential holders.

Here is an extract from Wayne:

“We were able to marshal together quite a few engineers who had worked on currently marketed TAVR’s – people who had previously been employees at some of those companies,” Paterson said. “It’s the only city where you can actually assemble 4, 5 or 6 of these guys together and say, “What can we do here?”

With the team assembled, the project has “progressed quite significantly,” Paterson said. With the tissue development already done, the group has a leg-up on the process, with a working prototype already assembled alongside a wealth of IP related to the device.

“They’ve built a better mouse trap, for want of a better term. Clearly one that won’t calcify. We’re in a bit of a perfect storm right now,” Paterson said. “When I have a decent amount of IP lodged, I will then be looking to talk to 1 or 2 of the big 4, to look to a co-development deal.”

10% of this market is worth over $500 million and two companies currently hold 80% market share. The other big boys will want a piece of the pie. It's a perfect storm for us!

Yes, it's blue sky for sure but bluer and closer to earth than Immunotherapies.

Furthermore, a zero chance of success is in our current valuation and I think we have a much better chance than zero.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.99
Change
-0.910(8.35%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.79 $9.30 $1.477M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $9.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.99 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.