ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

massive 6 months ahead - one to watch, page-19

1. 43,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Seems to me that some of that post should be on the general or political forum.

Bit over the top I reckon nasabear.

Some examples:

"1/ Allowing America to increase its military's position in Australia. It insults China and entangles Australia with a murderous, lying Nation State. (I could give 50 examples of America's lying and murdering along with Official Documents!)"

"2/ The Carbon Tax is a ridiculous Tax that selectively shuts down the middle class and key Australian industries. The longer it exists the worse it is going to be for our country."

"China has 60 + riots every year because of corruption and change. It is easy to write history books and vilify China but anyone with any sense of Colonial Powers know all of our prosperity and wealth now was bought off of slavery and Empire. Now the corruption is eating us inside out. For example England's Debt is 1000 % of GDP!"

"China is no different from Japan in that it is growing while also growing with the cancer of corruption. China is different from Japan for many important economic reasons but mid-term China is dominant."

Now this is more in line:

"Hao Xiangbin; China Coal Industry Association indicated that China is considering lowering 2 important Burdens:

1/ Decrease their Value Added Tax
    2/ Port Charges on Imported Coal" etc

All the Best
    Trees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.