ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

massive 6 months ahead - one to watch, page-20

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Thankyou Trees for your feedback here.

Firstly Political discussion can be relevant if it bears upon the subject matter and secondly political forces greatly effect industries like Coal. As I said take what you find useful and discard the rest.

Obviously the Carbon Tax is a terrible mistake and does bear on Coal! Canada has just walked away from the Kyoto Agreement! In my opinion the Global Warming myth is imploding and could give you 100 articles to back this up. I do understand if you are for the Carbon Tax (When has a Tax ever saved anything?) these comments would be something you disagree with Tree's but surely you can see that they impact on Coal? And As I said originally Australia is on the wrong side of History, is China or America putting up a Carbon Tax?

As for allowing the increasing military presence in my country how could that bear on relations with China? At the end of the day I see how my stance on these things could be taken the wrong way which is why I made it clear it was not posted to offend anyone though I know it is impossible to please everyone. In researching for long term buys I like to know what is happening politically because I think it directly bears on things like Coal.

China is our Nations buffer against the global depression and we are allowing America's militarism to grow here? How many bases does America have around the War? not to debate the subject but I think anything that makes us less then neutral is bad for ROB and business in general.

I think the Charts are good for entering and exiting but over the Fundamental Forces within the Company and Without are at issue here. JMHO!

Thankyou Trees for reading through my post and giving your honest opinion. There is allot in them to follow-up and think about isn't there? Think for a moment about how England is in debt a 1000% of GDP! Knowing where to invest to protect our capital is vital in these times, over the next 2 years especially; in my opinion.

Macro-economics is not for everyone but History and current events form future trends. Important for investing long-term, even though you didn't like parts I hope you got something interesting like the part about the Tax and port Reductions from a senior official in China's Coal Office!

Once again thanks for your feedback; Trees much appreciated. If you read my ABU posts you will get me pretty quickly! I have trouble saying anything shortly!

PS - DYOR - All opinions here!

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.