JUM unknown

hi thesavior, been out today and saw the start of the run this...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    hi thesavior, been out today and saw the start of the run this morning before I left. If you check the MACD, Momentum abnd RSI they are all pointing in the right direction now and have done for the last week now, been expecting this run for a few days. Market depth is finally buyers outnumbering sellers 2 to 1 and has swung into buyers favour as of yesterday.

What's going on...well I know no more than that which has been already released but I can bet you my last JUM share that players are accumulating ahead of the TMS vote on the 18th May. Keep and eye out on the Tattersalls listing in July as this will have a flow on effect to JUM as once TMS aquisition is complete, it will be one of a very select few companies to have an online lottery license.

Next 3 months will be an exciting time and again in September when next 6 monthly financials and Annual Report are released. Old recent highs should be easily tested during this period if all goes well.

Good to see Top Pick on board, you don't need to ramp this one Top Pick, it travels well on its own :) Last thing we want to see is another pump and dump. Position yourself quietly and hold on for the ride :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.