AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

So here we have a company that produces silver at some cost and...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    So here we have a company that produces silver at some cost and sells at some price – I can only assume they sell at some profit / margin though it is (currently) small. Fine! They send out press releases that are (apparently) not vetted, scrutinized or proof read. Personally, I don’t give a toss! At least they are making some attempt to inform, which is more than some ‘secret squirrel’ companies, who treat their share-holders like mushrooms.

So they have raised heaps of money and upgraded plant & equipment and in the process diluted holdings with a massive increase in shares – big deal! – I don’t care. I mentioned in one posting that I have a stop limit - I have canned it! – I am buying more!

There are only two factors keeping me in this silver stock……….
    1. They are producing Silver and selling it. If they periodically pull the pin because the ’paper’ price is too low, the infrastructure is there to crank it up and produce more at a (near) moment’s notice.
    2. Silver is a rapidly disappearing precious metal and industrially used commodity that will cease to exist within 25 years at its current rate of consumption and possibly with 7 years if its use grows exponentially with the uptake of more electronic applications, biomedical anti-bacterial bandages, solar and other industrial applications for which there are NO alternatives.

Unlike gold, which remains basically intact with little consumption or loss, silver is used in massive quantities in minute amounts that defy the cost of reclaiming and / or recycling. Silver is simply disappearing!

Sooner or later, the criminals at JPMorgan will stop manipulating the price or will be forced to stop. The paper price of silver will ultimately be totally blown apart when the true market price is set by supply and demand. At that point in time, any company associated with silver will see its shares rocket. I dare say a company that actually produces and sells silver ( like AYN) will see it’s shares turn into massive multiple baggers for shareholders – to an extent that will be simply too hard to conceive.

This is one stock where the current company events and price are really of no real consequence! The end game for this stock is when the price of silver is again set by the market of supply & demand and not by a banking empire of crooks and thieves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.