CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Now let me see if I can interpret the TA perspective:I thought...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    Now let me see if I can interpret the TA perspective:

I thought it should have gone lower but I missed out, if it goes upwards from here then it wont go down at this point.. maybe, until it goes down again then it will show it wont go up.

Now as a FA doing some TA: The tight candles over the last few days represent some consolidation and indecisiveness, the RSI is showing oversold at the moment, the MACD is holding out to not have converged to a down ward trend and the lower end of the channel is 21.5 (to me the low risk entry) and the fibs showed a 24c bounce - my top up point yesterday.

Yes it can still test 21.5 or even much lower and the market could fall through its backside but in plain english 21.5 is a safer entry and technically 24 was a good spot to top up if you are a chartist. And I will say before hand to all the FA's the top of the trend channel is circa 32c i.e. a good exit point on the next run if you are interested in trading a parcel from here.

Now take everything I have said and consider that from a fundamental point of view anything can happen and 50c could be seen cheap in the next weeks/ months/ years. Also consider that the broader market can pull back 20% because the bond markets are generally seen as the canary in the coal mine (no pun intended).

As we can deduce its one hell of a tough gig to make money and one can not really solely on any given perspective. As for today's move I see it as pure trading.

I am not a chartist so please dont follow my advise - its my own limited interpretation of the TA and it does me well (mostly).

Cheers + Peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.