NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

bigjooga nice work. 7.7 was my entry so pretty happy with that...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    bigjooga nice work. 7.7 was my entry so pretty happy with that because I hold a nice parcel and have only held for a short time frame. I think short term and long term she looks good. Post acquisition we will have 307 million shares. At 20 cents thats a diluted cap of just over 60 million. On top of that we have strong management running the show.

The company stated the 6 gold projects are all advanced projects. Going by the resource sizes they are not small and they have produced in the past.

"From the Dolpran deposit, 40,000t (6.0g/t gold) of ore was processed intermittently over a period of one year. An overall gold recovery of 65% at a concentrate grade of 60.0g/t was obtained. A lesser quantity of ore from Kuran-Jailoo was also processed (10,000t @ 4.5g/t) over a period of one month. An overall gold recovery of 85%(70% in the flotation concentrate and 15% in the gravity concentrate) was achieved."

http://www.ntt.co.il/sites/shgolden/blank17.cod

They have also made mention of potential early cashflow. Looks great to me. KGL is a good indication on what NRU could do. They are sitting on close to a 200 million dollar market cap but they do have 70 odd million at bank. Tomorrow will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.