ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Some posters have been Asking about technical parameters. Well...

1. 276 Posts.
    Some posters have been
    Asking about technical parameters. Well hands down I know nothing about the technicals.
    The facts I do know are:
    1. ECT Managing Director Ashley Moore- States ECT is in the final stages of completing a Tripartite Agreement. Utilizing ECTs Coldry and Matmore technology to enhance the Indian Governments PSU's NLC and NMDC's Matmor's Coal, Electricity and Steel production.
    2. NLC states they are going to use Australian technology to produce Pig Iron.
    3. Three directors are appointed to ECT Australia and India. Providing Increased Financial and Operating management expertise.
    4. ALDP grant winning company CEA is reported as having an MOU to use ECT technology with its own technology. Possibly including ECT technology in its ALDP grant utilization. Providing market penetration and promotion into Indonesia and India.
    5. Shares are exercised providing ECT with approximately $1 million dollars of operating cash flow.
    6. Lloyd Thompson - Previous director of ECT and major shareholder increases holdings up to 5%.
    7. Ian McEwin -ECT director resigns still holding over 200 million ECT shares and options.
    8. Share price appreciates from 0.008 to 0.025.

ECT is very close to signing the Tripartite Agreement.
    DYOR
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.