BPT 0.99% $1.54 beach energy limited

massive buy oportunity, page-47

1. 3,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    I have not really researched AZA (researched BPT to death!!!) so I cannot say whether, at its current price, it has more legs to move higher.

Yes, there is a risk that these approaches will amount to nothing. But:

a) where there is smoke there is always fire; and
    b) the Press Release said "suitors". Is this a consortium of buyers or multiple buyers? If multiple, they could start a bidding war.

In any case, I do not have any cash to invest further and am happy to see the run up in BPT (where I do have a substantial amount of cash invested).

IF IF IF AZA is taken off the ASX Board, then former AZA investors will need to park their money is another oil/gas company. BPT would be a logical choice for them (given the 2 similar assets they both have) to invest in!! Would Anzon Energy Limited use its money to invest in BPT (and ask for seats at the Board table) - now that is an interesting thought - that would IGNITE the BPT share price (forget about a POP)?? But I am getting ahead of myself here (remember IF IF IF)!!!

As always:
    These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
0.015(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.55 $1.50 $10.73M 7.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25391 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 39714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.