IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

massive buy, page-30

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    guys cant believe how all this has blown out of the water. Theres no sin in taking a profit especially if your up 40-50%, im sure each of you have done it at one point or another. You got to ease up guys, seems to be getting out of hand for no reason, all simply cause marco took a decent sized profit on his trade. I along with you all also believe in this company and the potential it has down the track, but its no secret that the true value will be unlocked when the 2b results are released which is still some time away. Therefore, in the mean time if you can lock in a decent short term profit i dont see anything wrong with that at all, each to there own i guess.

Nothing against this company, but we have all seen many times in the past the amount of false starts this stock has had, initial rallying then pulling right back to be stagnant for a frustrating amount of time. I'm not saying that its going to happen again, I just believe that prima will be trading in a range up until solid foundation of news is released proving its technology can work on a larger scale. Just my opinion.

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.