PUA 0.00% 0.2¢ peak minerals limited

Auwiga, there should to be an announcement this week as PB...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Auwiga, there should to be an announcement this week as PB categorically stated that by the end of the present quarter he would be making a JORC announcement after earlier saying it would be in August. If he's still awaiting drill results then he would have to say that the announcement has been delayed for that reason. The market is not going to take kindly to this stock if our MD cannot keep to his word. Yes, we all know that this stock is way undervalued but the market does not think so. Every other junior goldie is in the late teens and 20s (except CTO)and most are not a patch on HEG. I have a strange suspicion that BE is still unloading heaps onto the market. As I've said its his wish if he wants to do so but as long as he keeps feeding the market along with a few others the price will struggle to climb unless there are a few insto investors which I'm sure there will be after the JORC announcement. I'm glad there is plenty of interest in HEG virtually everyday it is trading a million plus shares. I'm not too fussed about announcements to be honest. They'll come when they are ready. In the meantime the price of gold continues to climb and the clever and patient investors/traders are taking a position in HEG and hence will be winners. Its not long now folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 20049423 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 30675396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.