WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

How refreshing and nice to see that SP movement. Let's hope it...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    How refreshing and nice to see that SP movement. Let's hope it holds and brings everyone a renewed sense of enthusiasm and vigour as we head into the new year.

But of course, there are those that will be never be happy. When it hits $5 and people predict $10, they will be complaining "no, no no, where is your evidence"

When it hits $10, and people predict $15, they will be complaining "no, no no, where is your evidence"

When it hits $20, and people predict $30, they will be complaining "no, no no, where is your evidence"

When it hits $30 and people predict $50 and Gibson is retired on his yacht reminiscing with Baggie about the good old times, they will be complaining "no, no no, where is your evidence".

These are negative people that thrive on the attention and as we move past xmas, it would be great if they were just ignored.

• When you give them a free beer, they will complain it;s not the right brand, they don't like drinking Stella (I mean, seriously, who doesn't like Stella)
    • When you give them a free pizza, they will complain they don't like tomato or pineapple on their pizza
    • When you give them a free hooker, they'll complain they only like redheads

These people are probably huddled up in their basement blaming the world for all their problems. They wanna drag you down, but I ain't having none of it.

GO WEEBIT!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.