FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Have you considered Ash been a pioneer 2 cent investor what your...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

Have you considered Ash been a pioneer 2 cent investor what your target is to sell?

It's rare to get a ten bagger in a speccid as we discussed back at high 20s I hops your more than free carried

Still very high risk here mate 2 MOUS no sales no contracts no manufacturers its just promise mate

Sitting in ten bags profit must be tempting to take it N run

I took 3 bags from my original investment out at 24 and will do again

I'm pretty sure nothing much will happen now sp wise like a run we had 10 to 30 mate just can't see FBR been a 500 million dollar company on no revenues no binding deals

You have to be a realist Ash the recent spike was people speccing the CAT ann is coming personally I think it might move the SP 2-3 Cents max then retrace back to low teens after the ANN

Why because revenues will take 2-3 years to scale up.

It will.take a year or two to get to.mass production if Cat go ahead

It would then take another year or two to hit profitability

So you could be looking at 4 years yet to see revenues big the straps

Point is most of what we are expecting is priced in so there will be plenty of chances to buy back in trade etc

More I think about it the longer I think it's going to take to get those revenues in

A mate of mine invented a machine in agriculture had a working prototype

John.Derre took on the manufacturing its produced 16 machines in 2 years 1 million each right

9 were sold 3 recalled They hope to scale up to 200 machines next 5 years

This will take time is what I'm.saying to get hundreds of machines out next two years is a ridiculous notion

They would be flat getting 20 out first year they don't build them unless they sell them first

I'm.confident of FBR doing well like everyone else

However I like to keep it real and know full well the joys of machinery sales thru my farming background

Anyone who thinks CAt will sign and we will have 1000 HX in 2 years globally is delusional

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.