FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

Massive development opportunities in India, page-47

1. 5,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Mate, you speak of your truth as always. From many years of experience that I greatly appreciates as always. Its a long road, I've known that since day one. However, truth be told, FBR isn't my only investment. You'll noticed I hardly bother in other fbr threads as ofthen now as well. I think I need to clarify a bit more about my wife. She is happy where it stands, I've told her what you've told me even before you did during the 5C, 10C days as well. As I've stressed before, its capital we can afford. Should it go to "zero" suddenly? That was what we are prepared even in the 2C days. In fact, that was the worst case scenario we were already prepared for from the beginning. Mortgage is the biggest concern before, not so much now. Was thinking of taking it out during the 5C 10C days just to pay off everything. But a little mortgage under control is always good. Keeps you on the edge for something bigger.

I might be able to turn her opinion around. Its a "partnership" between us. Need communications/struggle thru it. Someone actually asked how much I have in total on investment, not including my mortgage. They were quite surprised at my answer, they thought a lot less. I'm not very "wealthy" by comparison I'm sure compared to you. Lets just say, we have a better footing now, since FBR, share trading, in a short 2-3 years. Very surprised at the results so far. Still a lot to learn, which I've started to scale things back on some, like banks and resources. Hey 50% in 2 years even after capital gains isn't bad right? I think realistically speaking, getting to 1mil into an SMSF is what I'm aiming for now. Anything less then 1mil in an SMSF just seems, not cost effective enough. I'm very sensitive about "Fees". Just like what the royal commission is pointing out now. Good opportunity on the banks again I feel after all this royal commission is done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.