IPP 0.00% $3.98 iproperty group limited

Goldbear, IPP sold their holdings in ICQ a while back, actually...

1. 4,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Goldbear,

IPP sold their holdings in ICQ a while back, actually the only reason they made a positive EBIT last year. They cashed in this so they had money ready for acquisitions (see the commentary in today's presentation), so they are ready to make acquisitions and that is also how the business was built, all pre-cashflow positive, so can't agree with what you are saying.

So, IPP is now cashed up and ready to make its next big acquisition, however, it has to compete against its Chairman for these potential growth assets - hence my comments on conflict of interest.

What if the BHP Chairman was buying Shale Oil assets in the states when BHP were targeting them, do you think that wouldn't get a write up in the press?

So here's my question then, when the guys from Grove's new investment (Zameen - Pakistan portal, Asian region) visit the iProperty offices to exchange ideas, who is getting more out of it, iProperty shareholders, or the newly acquired minority stake of the Chairman?
    https://twitter.com/GeorgChmiel/status/465664176090652673

Is this going to send IPP broke, no, but it may limit its growth potential in Asia - something every shareholder should be concerned about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.