NVX 4.70% 78.0¢ novonix limited

@Alee26I see where you are coming from, there has been an...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    @Alee26
    I see where you are coming from, there has been an overreaction to every announcement including repeated information but i imagine that is common with small caps that have confidence behind them.

Also, while we are all playing crystal ball, I want to throw mine in just for props if i get it right. Next week I expect the lowest price for the next 12 months as the smarter of the short term holders let go of their shares (after tax time), in aying that there are still plenty of people hoping to get onto the NVX train so my predictions (as good as any i feel) is within the 90c-$1 mark.

July some hype around the release of US share listing, maybe another patent or license deal. After they hit the US market, we'll see smaller supply contracts for US battery companies hoping to challenge Tesla in the Market of home batteries and grid supply.

August should give us some announcements around sitrep of the scale up and repeatability along with BD finally giving no clarity on the Tesla/NVX relationship and opening to further speculation. My only hope is that Elon mentions single cell cathodes to really make that speculation intense.

Sep we'll see some serious anticipation so long as there are no delays in the scale up and if there are delays we will probably see some input from Panasonic/Sanyo confirming their intentention to get involved, either way this is where the $$$ are for mid term investors.

Hoping to see $2 this year so I can sell up and buy a house; speaking of, where is the $2 Crew thread???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.035(4.70%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 80.0¢ 76.5¢ $2.154M 2.755M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 131329 77.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 28717 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.