ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

massive dump!, page-5

1. 1,047 Posts.
    From my perspective that's only a concern to traders. I am investing, and whatever the SP does in the short term, my main interest in what it will do once they have the resource figured out and they are producing gold.

No matter how much of a suppressing force La Jolla may be on the SP, once there is cashflow from gold, all other factors become inconsequential by comparison.

I have no idea about any of the other companies you quote so this may not apply to any or all of them, but a lot of companies acquire funds from any source possible, only to let it seep out in salaries and bad judgement calls while management seems to be sitting on its hands.

That's exactly why I am not concerned about this investment, other than the slight regret that I bought at higher SPs when I could have bought for less now, but I could not have known that beforehand when I bought at 0.8 and 0.6 and most recently 0.4 ... TNR management is using this money to progress a project that actually has a very realistic chance of working out.

This is also why I voted against the resolution to pay management a salary after they have already gotten nice large share-parcel concessions. They were supposed to be in the same boat as us... and until we are off the La Jolla lifeline to make the project work, I think it is highly inappropriate to suddenly change the terms under which they plan to run the company after we all bought in on the idea of all being in the same boat with the SP.

But that is literally my only gripe, and it isn't a real gripe yet until resolution 6 actually passes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.04K 4.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3572513 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.