HDR hardman resources limited

faith will be rewarded Its funny how emotional some people get...

1. 231 Posts.
    faith will be rewarded Its funny how emotional some people get with regards to hardmans movements... has everyone forgotten the fundamentals and potential of this company not only in Mauritania but the rest of there acerage.. has everyone forgotten that big fish circle this company waiting to pounce and these prices... it just goes to show how some people are like sheep with the movements of hardmans share price... it goes up people talk it up... it goes down these same people talk it down... if your one of these people you shouldnt be in this company... this company is not for you.. all the regulars and long timers knew what to expect in any event...

I for one have been monitoring this company for years... This volitility is the stocks nature given it is not a stable producer yet...

For all those knowledgeable people, pick where you think the bottom is and buy up... the bottom isnt hardmans valuation ($1.80 approx based on brokers), but rather when the negative sentimant and pseeling presure resides ... i have been doing this each time hardman dips too much and have been proven correct everytime... this time is no exception given the potential of this company...

I expect it to be a buying opportunity anywhere from $1.50-1.55...

this is still a $5 company in the making in years to come...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.