URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

That is not a problem at all zed327, and thank you for sharing...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    That is not a problem at all zed327, and thank you for sharing your opinion with the rest of us, shareholders or not.

Gaps do get filled , most of the time anyway, and that could be a healthy thing as it make the charts look healthier for future rises.

If people believe this stock has fundamentals, then let the gaps get filled, there is a mine, production and stock piles ready for shipment. That is what matters, and that is what will make the chart look a lot healthier in the future.

the times of the straight line rises are beyond us, people are cautions and they do take profit, there is also day traders who want to move on to other stocks after a short visit. we say thank you and come again next run , hopefully not too far off, and hopefully with a bigger gap UP.

Gaps or not, it has been a while since I owned a stock of a company that does actually mine anything, and most importantly at a healthy profit. I Do believe that uraoa will be in the money and it has the potential to be ten bagger at least before it expires.

Relax 5shareholder, you are on a winner, nice picture though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.