EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

loaner. I agree with you that the real question that needs...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    loaner. I agree with you that the real question that needs answering is about the farm in partner.

The risks are obvious to a real industry expert.
    1. Geological risk, are the compartments in communication, if not then this field cannot support a serious development.
    2. Partner Risk, if a company does farm in they wont give EMP a full carry so EMP will have to raise serious dosh to pay their share. This means more dilution and yet another consolidation and a risk to an incoming partner
    3 EMP did a bonehead move by committing to a firm work program of $26 M which has to be spent by Aug 2023.
    4. First gas is st least 8 years away

The list is longer but the last time I posted the two “industry experts” shouted me down. The fact is simple, EMP has had 7 years to get something going on Judith but have not advanced the project one inch. This is a “snouts in the trough” company if there ever was one. The board is made up of small town accountant and a mining engineer. Neither have any experience that can be applied hence the lack of progress over 7 years. Shocking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 497683 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.