EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

Total nonscence Captain another burnt shareholder ofSGC buying...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Total nonscence Captain another burnt shareholder ofSGC buying at over 9c now its at 3,its a high risk play that is looking for low grade tenaments in Canada to try and keep the lights on it may pop but the odds are very low most of these low production plays are, and you say your in oil and gas really ? i will go through some discrepencys ,firstly do you have data showing a field can't be placed in production with different compartments as most do ? it
    s no problem if they are joined it will be an extremely good field.
    Next too many snouts in the trough ,come on Captain they are being paid in shares,the company is been run on the smell of an oil rag
    Carl Dumbrell a small down town accountant totally wrong,he is highly educated professional who falls on the wrong side of lifestlyle directors.
    To champion a poster who gambled in Oil Basins on the back of a so called friends recommendation without any discovered large resources at 6$ a share says alot
    Not to mention he has been wiped out by the market
    Captain your losses are substantial I know many professionals in the O&G industry which you claim to be part off and despite them having spreads none have any money in SGC it can be reviwed on market index.There are no substantial shareholders.They are small holders.
    If your an expert in o&g as you claim you can explain why you bought at the peak over 9c in SGC only for it to lose 75% straight after a fortune blown in a few weeks is nothing but gambling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.