PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

An interesting question 'trtkjd1'. I naively thought any...

1. 200 Posts.
    An interesting question 'trtkjd1'. I naively thought any announcements made by Newmont or Normandy would still be on the ASX website.
    This does not appear to be the case. From my search it seems that once a Company is 'delisted' for what ever reason, the Announcements previously submitted seem to be 'lost'.
    Maybe there are Government Dept's records that can be accessed, although I believe when assays are received back by Companies, it is their Geologist who interprets the results, and it is this 'interpretation' that is announced.

Is it possible that results were received by Newmont, but due to the larger projects at the time, the assays were just relegated to the bottom drawer - which has now been opened by the New Team at ABM ?

Does anyone else have more accurate information on the process, or is there after all an archive somewhere which can be accessed by members of the general public regarding these matters?

Meanwhile the increased activity is welcomed, although one could have expected an increase in Share Price as well. Maybe that will follow all in good time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2438548 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.