HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Massive Growth Ahead...............

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    All about gaining confidence in the business place... The initial pricing structure imho put the company behind the 8 ball but the great thing about a strong management team, is they are able to identify issue early on and move on those problems to rectify quickly and regain traction and remained focus on the bigger picture. The share price hasnt acted the way many have wanted, however I believe all is about to change with a new experienced sales team appointed 1st half of 2017 which i believe are making huge gains. The product is a winner, I strongly back the strength and knowledge of the board and like nearly all here... the growth potential here as i stated back in late 2015 is simply massive once the snowball effect of sales kicks in.....!! This industry is simply massive and its all about gaining confidence amongst businesses... Winning awards suggests to me that not only is Rusty and the board pulling all the right moves but they have a killer product that will disrupt this industry and we are finally starting to see this eventuate thru increased sales... VPC is on the ground floor in terms of where it can be... A MC of 100million will be obtained easily once the real revenue starts to kick in.... It will be an amazing time in the companies life to see the real traction of sales and a great product kick into gear...We have yet to see this, but i reckin' we are on the cusp of some big signings and management know its time to deliver on what is already a cash positive business despite the minor setbacks....!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.