CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Massive growth, page-10

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Enjoyed reading your post @Kingmadd (Post #: 27421047). Am bullish on IAM myself but very disappointed where the share price is. Still, I choose to go by what Patrick has stated in the past that in the absence of news don't draw the conclusion that Intiger is not working hard behind the scenes grinding away and building an industry to last generations (or words to that effect). Either one believes in Intiger or not. In the absence of news this is what I remind myself of as to the potential.

From the recent Quarterly
    Commenting on the growth of the business, Chair Patrick Canion said: “The Company has made significant progress over the past quarter, both in revenue, client numbers and infrastructure. We continue to put in place the building blocks of a business that will last for generations, and at the same time achieve revenue growth in line with our business plan. We look forward to the formal launch of our client portal and the accelerated growth that will bring.”

From the IAMLTH Podcast Interview 4th August 2017
    Extracts from Transcript courtesy @Chev007

PC: Yes that's exactly right. And so we thought will let’s look at $192,000 which is, in a quarter where -and I want to give some perspective on this because sometimes it's easy to forget that our company, we have five fulltime Australian staff- so in a quarter where we have built this platform that will transform our business, we have also actually increase work we've done and had an over 50% increase in cash receipts, on a quarter basis and a 60% increase in the accrued revenue. So in the last time we talked I said there would be a significant increase, and one that we we’re pleased with, and I stand by that. I think that's a pretty good result. More importantly Greg, it's one that internally the board is satisfied that with that rate of growth and with what we believe we can do with our margins as and gain scale, yes we remain on track, capable of achieving all those four milestones which were built into the original reverse takeover document.

PC: And this is the thing I’d like to get across to our shareholders is that, the day-to-day operations of Intiger are continuing to grow and thrive and flourish, and you know, again we have one of the largest licensees in the country now very familiar with our work, as their processes/advisers need to -individual practices- need to ask the licensee is it okay to use Intiger. Once they do that we are getting approval automatically for them. Because we have gone to the licensee rather than each practice completing this information dozens of times, can we just agree that here is the information, then if they ask it is going to be the same for everyone. They’re cool with that. Some of their largest practices, I mention that in the last podcast, the worker is flowing through now from them, and it's going well. We’re just about next week to appoint a new customer service officer because of the demand for interaction from our clients, you know as you mentioned earlier. I mean with this last quarter we opened up new offices, Sydney office brings out operational cost down. I think we've done a heck of a lot in the last three months for again a company that has got five fulltime Australian staff.

GG: It (here GG is referring to AI – HenryA) will really help drive and your margins to work towards these milestones.
    PC: Well exactly, and you know I read a lot of the peoples assumptions on origins (I think that should read margins not origins – HenryA) and rates of growth of everything, and I know okay that's interesting, but you don't know what we know. Now again will come back and repeat the road that we will follow to get there, to get to our objectives, we may have to change course into the future in ways that we don't anticipate now, like we have done in the past. And that's what a start-up is all about. It’s not linear growth it's not a linear pathway, but again we remain focused on those 4 milestones in the next 23-22 and however many weeks; 22 months and however many weeks’ timeframe.

Holding the faith. Let’s see how this plays out. HenryA
    Last edited by HenryA: 24/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.