BTR 5.88% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

massive high grade copper hit, page-14

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    Onyx, I think the most likely explanation is that these results had already been factored in by the large buyers making waves the last two weeks. It's a 'sell the news' type of event. I know most of us here had expected hole 5 to be another great result.

I would also point to $1.40-1.50 being another fairly large resistance area owing to the JORC announcement day where a huge number of shares were traded here. I think a few weak holders sit at these levels (I know I tried to sell a portion today that I've acquired over the last 3 months).

BTR simply doesn't have the large support it needs to withstand the manipulation of a few. Glencore are likely involved IMO. This exact same thing happened twice back in April/May when spectacular drill results around $1.20 sent the price to $1.35 in a few minutes (at lunch time) on large volume but the closing price was not much more than $1.20.

The thing that will get more large players interested in my view is corporate activity that shows the true value of the asset. The discovery metals takeover has gone hostile but it appears the Chinese will need to increase their offer to get the company. One analyst has suggested a price of $2.40 would be more appropriate than $1.70.

The Kakozhi drill results will help also but not to the same degree in my view.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $73.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $20.65K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11568696 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6121395 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.