BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

A2M and BAL are 2 different scenario in China. A2M are in bed...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
     A2M and BAL are 2 different scenario in China. A2M are in bed with the Chinese government, check who owns part of the distribution company in China. If you understand how China works then this explains why there's been no hold up for A2M but plenty of hold ups for other NZ, Oz companies importing (except companies with Chinese government ownership involved).

BAL have moved into Vietnam and they do business in a very similar way to the Chinese government. If the right people are getting their cut they won't have any issues and it will be pushed. The ones that don't give a cut will get held up in ports, licensing, etc... 

The approval may or may not happen in China for whatever reason they want to give. let's just hope management have the right people in their corner. EVE are learning a very tuff lesson in China. 

I hold both BAL and A2M and believe BAL are trying to diversify (Vietnam) in case in doesn't happen. With BAL I think it will be a long wait and they have got money to keep going. 

Good luck to everybody and happy trading 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.