BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Massive increase in demand!, page-15

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    You are correct the China/NZ conversaton I had with Sentrypetal pls except my apology..

I understand backing our investment and challenging the shorter's or downrampers with facts because their just blowing hot air up SH rear ends with the sole intent most of the time is to put doubt into SH minds.

Personally I find them humorous reminds me of a little kid at the supermarket ranting and raving, will do or say anything to their mum or dad to get the lollies, chocolates, ice cream ect.. It''s a game look at some of the things said by shorter's or SH I think the last one I read said values Bal at $30 a share, comedy at it's best you could speculate on which side of the fence he/she is on.. 

In terms of % shorts, the drop in shorts by insignificant amount is no reflection in my opinion on what impact they are having and what's really going on.. Just to note short's at around 3% can keep a share price sideways if they choose at 9.5% without resistance their as happy as a pig in shite... 

SAMR nobody knows and any forcasts are just speculation..
    You may not want to discuss the share price that of course is your perogative personally it is relevant and worth discussing as the volatility in this stock presents many short term opportunity's..

Good luck with your choices and investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.