BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Man this stock is not for the light hearted.. so much...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Man this stock is not for the light hearted.. so much uncertainty on the stock.. 

On a fundamental level it’s quite sound (revenue holding steady, no debt and healthy financials) but on the other hand growth (specifically international) is completely up in the air with no clarity on SAMR. I think this is where the shorts are pressuring the SP. 

I got back in today but would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about tomorrow’s report. Hope they come out with decent results and a positive outlook for the future. Some commentary around diversifying revenue outside China would be great too (eg. strong uptake in Vietnam and other countries). That way China as a market would be icing on the cake and not the entire cake itself.. 

I’m in this for the long term because I believe in the story and BAL’s potential to do well but in the short term there may be some serious volatility for a while so do be careful when getting in and out. 

The business really needs to focus on being proactive to receive SAMR approval asap cause I think for now that’s the only thing that’ll shake the persistent shorters (sitting at 10% of the registry). 

All the best to all holders (yes even you Prosperity you annoying ass) and here’s to a good report and outlook tomorrow. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.