BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

From our good friend Uncle Bazza..see below. I like some of the...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    From our good friend Uncle Bazza..see below. I like some of the extract holders but sheesh. For starters uncle Bazza the mineralisation does not start at 50 meters haha. You obviously cant research. So your trying to say we have a 27 million pound resource in the next 30 meters? This is what you are saying because the initial resource estimate is to 80 meters deep. Sheesh..do some proper research.

"NOW
    the people/Company next door and their Report today.
    Lets just say interesting.

BECAUSE
    from their web site, their drilling and results,
    their resource is only 100meters wide.
    page 21 of 22
    http://www.bannermanresources.com.au/docs/2007/BMN20071128.pdf

BUT
    on the site it is also stated the mine will be an open cut operation.

BUT
    the resoucre is down, starts from roughly 50plus meters to almost 400meters (in sections only)..over 1000feet deep.

SORRY
    but as much as some would dream, its nothing like RIO's Rossing 'hole' now or in the future !
    As the Rossing hole is over 1k wide, not 100meters wide.

THEREFORE
    your 'hole'
    a hole down, say 200meters with a base of 100meters wide, would require at least 600meters wide at the top
    on EACH side, thats a total of 1.2kilometers removed to gain access ....to allow the mine to be stepped down for safety and access.

A hole at 300meters deep would require the removal of 900meters on each side of the hole, that is waste of 1.8kilometers...... indeed interesting !

And a hole 400meters deep..... lets say interesting, indeed.

MY
    maths are poor, but the cost of this kind of operation with low grades is interesting

FOR a resource that is only 100meters wide.

Sorry, you other lot, yes you know who you are, because your about to burn your fingers getting your keyboard into action,
    Sorry, I was just digging, looking at facts and researching your company, incase conditions had changed and if so I would have bought stock, but they had not.

Kind regards,
    UB"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.