MYX 0.22% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

Massive inverse head and shoulder formation, page-29

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Cant agree more with you gnosis , share being pulled down , those playing with this stock buying low relying on existing holders with never ending top ups and others waiting for these shares to drop down into their buy zone to push share price up a bit just enough to profit from ,  a continuous up and down cycle unable to gain traction . Any poster that suggests that's what's happening is informed , of course that's typical market  trading in all stocks  stock probably true but I believe this stock is a stand out stock for those playing this manipulative game . Money is made by traders in this sock at the expense of bargain hunters who see their .92 entry becoming 1.50- $2 within  months a lot of these I believe have already left , run out of patience . This stock truly is what some fully understand correctly to be a LONG term growth stock suitable for investors whole truly have  patience to wait years for a handsome return  on their capital if of course all goes to plan .  Got badly burnt in SGH by being too patient in the wrong stock now I would be pretty satisfied just to break even but that's not going to happen for some time now thanks to our CEO not giving shareholders a full years trading guidance just hope when its announced its good .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.010(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.48 $4.58 $4.46 $324.8K 72.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 434 $4.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.56 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.