MYX 4.50% $4.03 mayne pharma group limited

Massive inverse head and shoulder formation, page-33

1. 1,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I  really do believe this company will be successful given enough time to become fully established  and MYX to become  a well respected Generic drug company in the States . Definitely not happy with our CEO not giving forward full year guidance  that is a serous omission , confidence goes out the window . I was in in CPU  before they became an international Registry company this achieved by buying up various registry's  throughout the world restructuring them and putting the all under the one umbrella CPU believe they're the largest registry in the world now.  I bought into SGH believing they would grow by them  going offshore  doing something similar to what CPU did  worldwide expansion in the legal world , but we all know that ended a disaster for just about everyone except for the now US owners who for whatever reason attempts to talk down its share value therefore leaving shareholders in a void just guessing . I sincerely hope everyone who has the patience true belief  MYX will become a successful   international generic drug company a bit like CPU is in the share registry industry but it took a number of years for that to happen and early investors with enough shares owned did become very wealthy simply by just hanging in there from the beginning , I was one of them but unfortunately went through their worst lows a number of years  back now and told my full price broker let me know when or if I am at break even point after topping up at higher prices before falling substantially  , he did a number of  months latter and sold on my behalf after telling me he believed the shares would go sideways for some time 1-2  couple of days later shares went through the roof with a big announcement a couple friend's of mine in CPU middle management congratulated me knowing I had  very big holding in their company pretty embarrassed to tell them my broker had just sold them . Jamico I fully  understand why you're prepared to accept the ups and downs and all the negativity and manipulation that goes on with MYX and hope this stock eventually rewards truly patient MYX holders the same  as the early CPU investors that believed and hung in there .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.