SRK 0.00% 3.5¢ strike resources limited

Nice one Zeus. After reading this thread DD seems to lose the...

1. 269 Posts.
    Nice one Zeus. After reading this thread DD seems to lose the plot. I suggest he either lives up to his name or he should simply go on holiday and in a few months he may actually see the share price up.

Sorry DD but you make me laugh.

Anyone with some real insight into this company? Marcol seems to know what he is talking about. Thanks for the good info.

I just cant see how SRK can be so cheap in this Iron Ore frenzy. If stocks like SDL and CFE can have mega market caps then surely SRK will have its day in the sun.

200mt and you can really start to justify a real business proposition. You have to have vision here and see that the board of SRK are trying to build a real iron ore business. If they can prove a 400mt high grade ore body they then can produce 20mt per annum over 20 years. NPV the project and it comes out at $20 a share.

IMO they will have 400mt in Apurimac by the end of the year without even touching Cuzco. Still lots of hurdles to jump over but a real business is developing here. This is not a borad of fly by nighters.

In 2-4 weeks they will have some sort of JORC inferred resource. Now is the time to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 94473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.