SRK 0.00% 3.5¢ strike resources limited

massive iron ore deposit, page-22

1. 1,537 Posts.
    omegaoil

The numbers I *pulled* are the result of DTR work on samples. You can see these results in pretty much every quarterly that Cape has put out. The ones I *pulled* these results are from Cape's ASX release dated 10 May, 2007.

Obviously these results are after beneficiation because Cape's deposit is mainly magnetite, not haematite.

You also dribble on about Tony Sage. But fail to mention the real heavyweight who is on their management team : Dr. Ian Burston. Burston was previously the MD of Portman AND Hammersley Iron.

Then we have Mr. Ding. Obviously he must be pretty stupid to be investing $US192 million into Cape. Being the owner of Best Decade and all which owns its own steel mills. Ding dong!

Then we have Cape's proximity to the port, about 5km. Transport costs for Cape are next to NIL.

Good luck with SRK. I'm sure they are going to do well. But my investment $$$'s are on Cape.

ps - You are totally correct in one thing though : comparing SRK to Cape is quite insulting. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 94473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.