GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

massive iron ore hits right next to bhp, page-4

1. 810 Posts.
    Ian et el,

I agree... don't think GIR will be bought out - there are very simply too many tangled little webs of interest in too many places, and with a range of commodities. Look at GIR's map of its interests - I think someone posted it here recently - if not it's on their website. It's been very committed to a strategy of exploring and secure world class resources, establish strategic JV's and spin off companies and maximising value for shareholders. I think that strategy is still working for them, and there is also a clear interest in turning producer at some time - I think that that is a matter of where and what. GIR may sell or spin off some of its assets, but I don't think that the company will be up for sale - indeed if anything, I there are times when I wonder if they are more likely to re-consolidate, and move forwards some of the extended families JV's.

Whatever the future strategy, I am one very happy holder who has received significant value from GIR and it's spin-offs over recent years and I am happy to continue to be here as the story unfolds... I think there is alot to go :). Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.