AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

Exactly right Gouldians. Also, I think you are correct about...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Exactly right Gouldians. Also, I think you are correct about Novaphos not being trialled at a commercial scale (Barry81 please correct me if I’m wrong as I think you have a very good understanding of all thing Novaphos).

IMO it’s no use banging on about an environmentally friendlier tech that may not be able to be used for years (if at all) while other companies are using DAP and MAP tech and building mines and processing facilities now - when the demand for phosphate is high. By the time AEV are ready to begin mining everyone else will have been well and truely in production and made $$$$. Also, in the years it takes for AEV to get its act together, the demand for Phosphate might not be quite as high as it is now because these other mines will have narrowed the gap between supply and demand. Plus they will have taken the cream of the off-take partners, etc. Not sound business practice by AEV management.

Also, IMO the need for phosphate is so great (it’s about the worlds food supplies!) that it will outweigh the concerns around the tech used to mine it. I’m all for using greener tech BUT if Novaphos is looking to be uncertain and/or unachievable commercially then it’s a liability and we should have done as Verdant are doing.

AEV Management need to come clean - what exactly is happening with Novaphos? Is it really workable commercially? If Brett and Co. are playing a waiting game then that strategy just isn’t working for shareholders and may never work!

When you look at what the Verdant management have done / are doing and compare it to Brett and Co’s efforts, well…it speaks for itself.What’s even more infuriating is that, with regards to their resources, Wonarah bests Ammaroo on every level yet AEV management have done far less work - disgusting and pathetic!

Meanwhile, with no news of any substance (as usual) our share price continues its inevitable decline.

Furthermore Gouldians, I agree with you wholeheartedly about a JV with Verdant but I doubt Brett & Co. have even contemplated it. Doing nothing re: Wonarah has been their MO for to many years.

In fact I wish Verdant’s management was in charge of Wonarah - we might actually get somewhere!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3701812 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5729026 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.