OPM optum health limited

Imorgante,You are probably right!Peter J has nothing better to...

1. 8,851 Posts.
    Imorgante,

You are probably right!

Peter J has nothing better to do with his time. We have been hearing these rumours for this machine for the last year. It's all hype and dump by the Directors.

1st it was the arrival of the machine that was delayed and late last year. Put in mind that it was a demo machine.

2nd was a huge contracts in August last year with bogus Budget cash flow's (No contract)

3rd was a huge contract in October after the capital raising promised (Never happened)

4th Aquisition of Ansearch, WHAT THE? (what happend to the machine)

5th Apparently big mining companies were hafter the machine NCM, BHP big lie!

6th Ansearch Aquisition has totally diluted the shares in the company.

7th March 05 promise of announcement in March of water machine contract and another dodgy cash flow! (never happened)

My conclusion is that if this machine was so good why the wait? Have a good real think about it. It is almost like what some of these small mining companies do promise and then nothing. Considering Peter J has other interest in other mining companies, he has experienced knowledge about how to effect the market and how to fill his pocket.

This water contract has been hooked with Brisbane City Council for a year now with no other interested companies, why?

It will never happen!

This is a stock based on shareholders faith to fall in love with it and then, Nothing!

I say again if machine is so good why give worry about Brisbane City Council.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.