ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Rupert, I would say you are the most knowledgable on this site...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Rupert, I would say you are the most knowledgable on this site in regards to ESI, and probably many others, but we are still all colating conjecture, beliefs, and nothing more than the idea's of those sitting behind their key boards hoping for the best. It is sad that a forum such as this can sway peoples ideas, sway the belief in a company, and sway the fortunes of those involved. I for one have NO idea what will happen, I have no idea on what will impact the shareprice, I have no idea what is really going on in the offices behind closed doors, and I kind of like it that way.....I feel that I am big enough to make my own mistakes, or for that matter wealth, I will live and die by my decisions, and those alone, and I hope that the numbers on this thread are doing the same. To listen to blatent up ramping or downramping on this forum would be a mistake, because not one of us has any idea, only our individual beliefs, and I pray that all who invest in ESI have made up their own informed decisions based on belief and risk appetite, and dont get sucked into the beliefs, be it up or down of others......For we all know, NO ONE HAS A CLUE... Tick Tock, a -ock in a frock, who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.