KAI 4.00% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

massive nugget, page-73

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Good post!
    I too am a holder pre conglomerate story, but became dissolusioned with the lack of effort being put into exploration in the first half of this exploration season, but still hold a significant number of shares.

Kai is quietly kicking goals and with strike length being extended as work progresses, is positioned to be one of the top tier, if not the No 1 company in Pilbara Conglomerate. Sounds like a big call that they might overtake what is seen as the mighty Novo, but certainly possible.

As I identified more than 12 months ago when the story broke, rewards will come to those who do the hard work in a workmanlike fashion over time. KAI management, in restarting their exploration efforts a few months ago, seem to have enough confidence to do the work and it is being rewarded, even though ignored by the market at present.

Whatever happens from now on, KAI will be more able to dictate terms if anyone wants a part of what they have....and as more work is done the price goes up!. Still no rush to do anything!

Still hoping for the ducks to line up, and that means an increase in the POG and the start of some recognition of gold explorers generally. Then watch out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.