KAI 0.00% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

massive nugget, page-97

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Had an interesting encounter with a couple of Geos on holiday from WA the other day who were reasonably aware of what had been going on in the Pilbara. I got the impression that amongst the proffession (of geologists) that initially there was some sympathy for Hennighs lack of progress on conglomerate due to it being a relatively new type of discovery for WA, and that while they might have approached exploration differently, they were willing to be open minded about the techniques that Novo was trying...but nothing much had been proven.

The last couple of Novo releases (about the Tomra and Egina)
    they dismissed as kinda like what a desperate junior player would do in order to attract funding for a dubious project, nothing to see, except by gullible investors. In any case I got the impression that from a geos perspective there were other more interesting things happening in WA, and Egina certainly wasnt one of them.

That was my take from the brief convesation I had with them over a couple of beers, seems to tie in with what you have been saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $14.47K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6902098 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1306028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.