SYR 6.56% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

massive open coming up, page-74

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ispy,

I guess the key to successfully making money from these 'bubbly' sectors is to seperate the wheat from the chaff in terms of stock selection. Whilst most of the ASX graphite related stocks have had a good run of late I still wouldn't back most of the others as I firmly think SYR has by far the best potential (at this stage, still plenty of work to do) to actually become a miner one day. Whether graphite euphora is still in full flight when this happens is anyone's guess but it's been one hell of a ride so far and doesn't look like easing off just yet..

It was also very easy to sell FMG in the early days of the iron ore boom and dismiss it as euphoria but you would have missed out on some massive gains (from a couple of cents to over $100 pre- 10 to 1 share split). There were many iron ore juniors that were riding just on the back of euphoria and never turned out to be anything.. so stock selection is still critical..

No one knows how far this will go but I'm happy to hang on for now as I can't see any reason to sell.

BTW some big rises in the Canadian graphite juniors overnight with a few of them up by 10+%.. should bode well for SYR and CSE today..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.020(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.514M 4.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500053 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 170548 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.