WZR 3.70% 2.8¢ wisr limited

Massive opportunity cost, page-158

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    As I warned multiple times, this is going to go lower. We haven't even had sustained days of VIX above 30 and not a single day above 40. This is going to get ugly.

However, the price is becoming very attractive and, I would even think of buying some shares if it goes to sub10 C.

Multiple positives
    1. Company is in a good financial position. Not going to go bankrupt in a hurry. Plenty of cash on the balance sheet.

2. This is getting into good value territory.

3. Australian interest rates are not going to the level of the USA. (on a side note: USD is the best place to be currently as I feel there will be a considerable gap between the terminal interest rate set by the Fed and RBA)

4. I like this "misery sector: History tells you this sector is best to be in a recession (Unless you have a very toxic loan book). Since our credit quality is slightly better and we have the cash to withstand, we should be able to grow our loan book because of the hardships faced by the general public.

5. These times might force companies to consolidate. We might get a takeover offer on the other side of this cycle.

As I have mentioned, I have been correct than most people on this thread barring a few people, and every reason to think when we stabilize rates, WZR shares will be higher than now. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $10.80K 398.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 428118 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 219660 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.